Many people travel for work or even move to other countries as a part of their job. And one of the biggest concerns is usually housing. However, when travelling to any city, there is normally corporate housing available. New Orleans corporate housing owners are always welcoming new businesspeople into their accommodations.
There are still a lot of myths, however, about corporate housing. Let’s discuss a few of them.
- It is more costly than staying at a hotel. Normally this is not true. If you were to compare staying 30 days or more in a hotel versus corporate housing, it will likely be less expensive. Not to mention that in corporate housing, you’ll have all the amenities and comforts of a home – like a kitchen.
- Corporate housing doesn’t have concierge services. This is also not true. Most of the time, these services are available with just a phone call.
- Corporate housing is only for businessmen. While the name may make it sound that way, you don’t have to be a professional to stay in one. If you are going to be staying somewhere longer than 30 days, you can consider corporate housing. Military and government employees, people relocating their families, and sight seers have all stayed in corporate housing.
- Renting an apartment or house is complicated – booking a hotel is easier. It shouldn’t be this way. It can actually be much easier if you choose the right corporate housing.
- Extended-stay hotels and corporate apartments are one and the same. Actually, no. As mentioned earlier, corporate housing provides all the comforts of home – a full kitchen, private bathroom, all the amenities, while a hotel may not. They are normally larger than hotel spaces, and are also usually much cheaper.
So, now that you know more about corporate housing, you can make a better decision the next time you travel.Top